LabCorp Scare Put To Rest

Hi Dr. Bob,

This is the same person who posted about a website called "LabCorpsucks.com. I called the LabCorp in my town that did my actual test and they were very helpful and put me through to the lab supervisor. She was very caring and understanding, assured me of their credibility and told me that all LabCorps are inspected thoroughly every year by Clinical Laboratories Inc. a government agency. I do not want to give her name, but she even offered to give me another Hiv test for free. I told her I trusted what she said and she then gave me her cell phone no. in case I changed my mind. I guess that goes to show you that you can't believe everything you read on the net, there are alot of kooks out there. Thanks for reading.

J.M.

Hey J.M.,

I'm delighted your fears have appropriately been put to rest. I absolutely agree with your statement, ". . . you can't believe everything you read on the net, there are a lot of kooks out there..." Just tonight I read on a rightwing website that McSame, I mean McCain, 'won' tonight's presidential debate! Yeah right! If anyone who actually saw the debate actually believes that, I've got a bridge in Alaska to sell them!

Be well. Stay well. Vote Obama.

ORAL ON WOMAN, PEP?, RISK?,DONATION (CUNNILINGUS 2008)
Is this significant?