a big doubt

Hi doctor, I hope you have a good day. I want to know if being nervous, stress or depressive all the time, thinking that I could have been infected with VIH, could delay the seroconversion? This, because I had an exposure with a girl (I dont know her status + o -)more than one year ago. 50 days later from that exposure I got a prostatitis (I felt fever, tired, itching). I thought I had gotten the virus and got tested 3, 6 and one year later. All of them negative. But I still think that the antibodies havent appeared yet because of the nerves, stress and depression. Thanks,,and I hope you help me

You may have "a big doubt" that your negative HIV tests at 3, 6, and 12 months are accurate, but I have absolutely no doubt those tests are definitive, conclusive and accurate. Anxiety, stress, depression or other psychological/psychiatric problems do not delay HIV seroconversion, alter the duration of the window period or affect the accuracy of HIV tests.

You are HIV negative. How you choose to live with that reality is up to you. Psychiatric/psychological counseling may help you accept the truly wonderful news of your HIV-negative status.

One More Question
False Positive? Uni-gold rapid test