sex (SEX WITH PLASTIC BAGS 2008)

can you mess up your kidneys or anything by having sex with a sandwich baggie?? i no it wasent smart but we didnt have condoms..please aware me of anything i need to know..thanks this is really important

Well, believe it or not, you are not the first person to Ziploc his kibble and bits. See below.

Can i get AIDS after masturabating with 2 ziploc bags (MASTURBATION, ZIPLOC BAGS) (SEX WITH PLASTIC BAGS 2008) Sep 14, 2008

I am very very concerned at the moment. 2 weeks ago i masturabted with 2 ziploc bags. And today i have a slight fever and a sore throat. Also under my throat, it hurts when i use my fingers to push on it. Am i infected with AIDS? plese help me i am reeally scared.

You're worried about getting HIV/AIDS from masturbating into Ziploc bags??? On my!!! Are you one of Sarah "I can see Russia from my house" Palin's kids perchance??? Or perhaps you've been home schooled or maybe you're just another victim of Dubya's disastrous abstinence-only sex (mis)-education program?

Dude, why would you think a Ziploc bag would give you a sexually transmitted disease? Do you think your Ziploc buddies have been cheating on you by having unsafe sex with the other kids at your Baptist sleep-away camp?

To directly answer your question, no, you cannot contract HIV or anything else from popping your cork into a Ziploc bag. I'd recommend you spend some time reading through the wealth of educational material on this site and in its archives related to sex, HIV, HIV prevention and HIV transmission. You obviously have a lot to learn!

I'll reprint below some entertaining posts below from the archives having to do with plastic bags used for sex.

Help Me (PLASTIC BAG) (SEX WITH PLASTIC BAG) Jun 20, 2007

Can you get HIV from using a plastic bag (like a walmart or other store bag) to masterbate?

Exactly how would a plastic bag give you a sexually transmitted disease??? Do you think your Wal-Mart bag is cheating on you with other happy, horny Wal-Mart customers?

To directly answer your question, no, you cannot get HIV from wanking off in a Wal-Mart plastic bag. Let me guess, you're in one of those "abstinence-only" sex education courses in school, right??? No? Hmmm . . . you're home schooled? Oh, OK, that explains it!

Since I know it will only be a matter of time until you're wondering about other sexual uses for plastic bags, I'll reprint a couple posts from the archives below.

Used a plastic grocery bag as a condom..trouble! Dec 7, 2003

Hello Doc,

I am very worried over an incident that occurred a few months back. I had sex with a high-risk female. I wrapped a common plastic grocery bag around my dick and had sex for about 3 minutes.

When I finished there was no visible vaginal fluid on my penis or on the bag.

But then two weeks later, I noticed a lighter-color skin patch (area) on the shapt of my penis almost as though something had entered my skin. There is no itching or any feeling, just the discoloration.

What do you think is up? Is it possible that although I didn't see any fluids on the bag or on my penis, that just being inside the vagina, HIV could have passed through the bag and enter the skin?

Also some friends have told me I have lost weight.

The act happened almost 5 months ago. I plan to get tested next month. But perhaps I should get a post exposure prophylaxis?

Please advise.

Thanks

A plastic grocery bag??? Who were you banging? The checkout clerk at the local Piggly Wiggly?

This event happened five months ago and you are wondering about PEP (Post-exposure prophylaxis) now? No, that wouldn't be helpful. PEP needs to be started within 72 hours of exposure.

Could HIV pass through the grocery bag? I would have no way of knowing. Well-designed placebo-controlled clinical trials using plastic grocery bags have yet to be conducted.

Your symptoms on your penis "shapt" are not at all concerning for HIV disease.

What should you do? If you are concerned about HIV, get tested. HIV tests are definitive at three months. So you can test right away. What else should you do? Buy a pack of latex condoms and discard the plastic bag they come in so you aren't tempted to "cum" in it as well.

Sex with a plastic bag. Jun 3, 2007

Hi. My boyfriend and i were out of condoms the other day, and were lazy, so instead of going out to buy more, we used a plastic grocery bag. He is concerned right now that he is infected with HIV, and i was wondering two things. A) could i possibly contract it through the bag? ..and.. B) this is the first time ive used a plastic bag. Are there any harmful things that i should be aware of? Needless to say, from now on i wont be lazy, because after sex, i recieved a very uncomfortable pain in my lower left abdomen. I am worried that it could be from the bag. Any information would be very helpfull. Thanks.

Imagine an egg-salad sandwich squished into a condom. Hmmm . . . not very appetizing. And probably not all that helpful for transporting your egg-salad sandwich in your Napoleon Dynamite lunch pail to and from school, right? Well, that's because condoms are not Ziploc sandwich bags -- and Ziploc sandwich bags are not condoms!

Do plastic bags protect against HIV? Dude, no one knows, because aside from repressed rightwing Republicans who are too afraid to buy condoms (a quick ticket straight to hell!), plastic grocery bags are not used for STD protection while doing a horizontal mattress mambo! Are there "harmful things" that can happen from using a plastic bag? Chances are you fared better than the egg-salad sandwich in the reverse situation and probably you didn't do yourself any significant harm, but you also should not count on the Ziploc to prevent unwanted pregnancy or STDs!

Being lazy is one thing; however, your actions make as much sense as Dubya's disastrous Iraq policies.

LOL!!! You are hilarious! Also donation issue Oct 24, 2007

Hey Dr. Bob,

I was just reading the archives (as you suggested) and I spewed hot tea all over my computer as I cracked up laughing. You, sir, are f**king hilarious!!!! A few of my favorites are cut/copied below.

I also wanted to thank you for putting a smile on my face for the first time since my diagnosis. I also have been trying to make a donation via credit card on your foundtion's website for a week without any luck. Am I doing something wrong?

Be Well. Stay Well (To quote a very wise man.)

Dexter

Semen Stained Undies

A guy sent me a pair of semen stained underwear in a ziplocked plastic baggie. It took ten days for them to reach me, and when I opened them, the semen stains were crusty but the material appeared to have absorbed the liquid and appeared damp. I deep sniffed the underwear for about five minutes and rubbed my nose --but not my mouth -- against them. About five days later I developed a low-grade recurring fever. What is the likelihood that there was a HIV virus transfer in this incident?

Response from Dr. Frascino:

Gosh, a new use for Ziplock plastic bags! So tell me, did this guy just decide to send you his spunked-up boxers because he didn't know what else to get you for Valentine's Day? Or perhaps they were supposed to be delivered to the dry cleaners next door? Or did you order them as a novelty item to put in the office X-mas gift grab-bag? So, then you deep sniffed the jizzed Calvins for 5 minutes? Really? Now listen pal, I've heard about trying to "Shout" stains out, but never snort them out! On to your question HIV risk? None. Relax and take some deep breaths. (Oh, by the way, you might be able to breath a bit more easily if you stop using those crusty Fruit of the Looms as a gas mask! (By the way I do hope you know I'm only teasing your sexual pastime olfactory pleasure in all of its forms is definitely in the realm of safe sex). One final thought: I would not suggest re-gifting this item at X-mas time.

question about sex Dec 6, 2003

I don't know if you could help me or not. When my boyfriend and are are about to have sex, he all of a sudden goes soft. Not all the time but more often times then I think is normal. It will go hard again and sometimes he can finish but other times he can't. Do you think it's just stress or could it be more serious than that?

That's a little hard (or soft) to tell over the Internet. Try this: Say, "Judy, Carol, Barbra, Liza, and Bette" in very rapid succession. If he answers back, "Garland, Burnett, Streisand, Minnelli, and Midler" equally quickly, then yes, he may have a problem that's more than stress or performance anxiety. Alternatively, have him see his doctor for an evaluation. Good luck.

Sex through zipper on pants?

can a guy have sex with you through the zipper on his pants? without unbuttoning them?

What the hell are you talking about? First off, zippers zip and buttons button. Zippers don't unbutton. Next, even if the dude is a pencil-dicked geek, his Mr. Happy just wouldn't fit through a zipped zipper. Right? So tell me, just how small is your boyfriend?

french kissing risk Jun 24, 2005

In trying to assess the risk of acquiring any STD, I've never seen a question put to you in this way, "Knowing what you do, would you engage in french kissing with a stranger?"

I'll need a bit more information than that! Is the stranger hot?

Is using a thong or g-strings safe? Jul 17, 2005

I just wanna know if using g-string, thongs or t-backs safe? does it not irritated the external genitalia?

And umm . . . why would you be asking me? I'm really much more of a briefs or sometimes boxers guy. Are g-strings, thongs and t-backs safe? Hmmm . . . well millions of strippers, desperate housewives, supermodels and closeted homosexual Republican politicians love them. Do they irritate the genitalia? Hmmm . . . I seem to remember an episode of Sex and the City in which Samantha received a pearl thong from one of her lovers. As I recall, while climbing stairs, yes, she found it quite irritating. Are they safe HIV-wise? That all depends on what happens if and when they come off. Stay well. By the way, are you a future supermodel or closeted homosexual Republican politician?

body piercings Jul 21, 2005

what are the pros and cons about getting your tongue pierced?

Pros: Some folks find them a turn-on. Cons: OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!!!!!!

anemic? Jul 6, 2004

Tired, exhausted, or anemic???Which am I????????? Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummm, I really don't know. Am I supposed to guess, or perhaps instead of this forum, you were trying to reach the psychic hotline?

Regarding anemia, the diagnosis is really quite simple a simple blood test called hemoglobin will give you the answer. If your hemoglobin level is less than the lower limit of normal, you're anemic. For men, the lower limit is 14 g/dL (12 g/dL for women). So look at your blood test results and then you can tell me if you're anemic or not, OK? I'll take it from there, discussing potential causes for anemia as well as treatment options, like Procrit.

Now regarding tired versus exhausted, I'll once again quote an old Chinese proverb. Confucius say: Man who run behind car get exhausted but man who run in front of car get tired.

Stay well.

Does masturbation lead to baldness Aug 26, 2005

Does maturbation lead to baldness?

No, Rogaine-Failure, your chrome dome is not a consequence of burping the nephew!

Hey Dexter,

Interesting set of favorite Dr. Bobisms! You have a very twisted sense of humor! I like that in a man! (or woman for that matter.)

Sorry about the tea-soaked electronics.

Regarding credit card donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, yes, our foundation's Web site credit card donation function was down for a week or so, as our Web hosts and designers made a few improvements to our site. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your persistence in trying to make a gift to help others in desperate need. As of today, the credit card donation function is once again operational and ready, willing and able to accept your tax-deductible donations. And Dexter, due to your patience and persistence in trying to make your donation, I promise to send you something in your thank-you acknowledgement letter that I hope will encourage additional smiling -- and perhaps further hot-tea spewing!!! (I'm not sure if it could be considered wise or wise-assed, but I think with your twisted sense of humor you'll appreciate it.)

Be well. Stay well.

non specific binding
CD4 counts vs CD4 percentage (ABSOLUTE CD4 COUNT VERSUS CD4%, 2008)