non specific binding

I just want to send a heartfelt thank you, thank you, thank you Dr. Frascino. My definitive results were indeed NEG! I thank God! You are an angel w/o wings :) I am not sure what happended with those uninterpretable results twice. They had to send the pathology to the Mayo clinic! I have an appointment with my doctor next week. I take the test every year and I am praying that there are no more scares. Until then I have decided to abstain from sex altogther. When I do have sex again it will definatey be with protection. I would like to share with everyone who reads this site. Practice Safe Sex! My prayers are with everyone daily.

WOO-HOO! Congratulations! I'm confident your follow-up tests will remain negative if you continue to practice safer-sex techniques. Also, I want to remind you to please "pay it forward." That means take what you learned here and help spread the word about HIV/AIDS prevention, awareness, education, testing and treatment. Together our "concerted efforts" can and will make a difference.

Be well.

Is it possible that I caught new strain of HIV from Singapore and it's undetectable?
sex (SEX WITH PLASTIC BAGS 2008)