unprotected sex

I have one week ago and unprotected sex with somebody who after that told he is hiv positive, but them he told me that blood test was undetectable and his level virus it is very low anyway I am so concern and I don't know what to do and why I trust him I feel so stupid, he did not came inside me so he say that I am safe and hiv could be cure but people don;t said it, I don;t believed what should I do.

Unprotected sex does place you at risk for acquiring STDs, including HIV. You'll need an HIV test at the three-month mark. If indeed your top gun has an HIV plasma viral load, which has been driven down to undetectable levels with antiretroviral medications, the risk of HIV transmission would be significantly decreased. By not ejaculating inside you, the HIV risk decreases further (but certainly is not completely eliminated).

Finally, it's important to note that HIV is not yet curable. In fact, an HIV/AIDS cure is not even on the distant horizon.

As far as what you should do:

1. Get HIV tested at the three-month mark.

2. Learn more about HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing and safer sexual techniques.

3. Never ever put yourself at risk again.

chances to getting HIV
Is it possible that I caught new strain of HIV from Singapore and it's undetectable?