chances to getting HIV

In first time in my life I went to spa and accidently and had sex with the lady. I used condom. I don't think it got broke.

What are the chances of getting infected with HIV and how soon I can check for symptoms. That lady is looks active and not thinny also.

I heard if infectedf with HIV ,people loose weight and looks fatigue.

Please advice me.

You "accidentally" had sex??? How did that happen? Did your spa-gal "accidentally" impale herself on your throbbing tallywhacker? Perhaps she was playing leapfrog bounding over the massage tables and just happened to land on your Big Bopper? Oh, never mind.

The bottom line is that you had protected sex. Assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not break, your HIV-acquisition risk would be essentially nonexistent. If you remain concerned, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to three months are not considered to be conclusive.

Finally, you cannot distinguish someone who is HIV positive based on weight or looking tired.

California Lab Scare
unprotected sex