hiv from bloody food

ok now i know everyone asks about hiv in the environment but i got to ask again. I had this employee working for me and i know she has HIV and we got in this dispute. Anyways shortly after this she gave me a taquito. Let's say she had a syringe of blood and injected her blood in it and like a minute after I ate it...Am i at risk?

Dude, do you really think a disgruntled employee would take a syringe of her HIV-infected blood and inject it into a taquito???? Don't be ridiculous. Disgruntled employees send exploding food baskets, not toxic taquitos. Silly, silly boy.

Are you at risk? Only of becoming paranoid. (Check out the archives for numerous other equally outrageous gothic horror fantasies concerning HIV-laced tasty treats.)

non specific binding
Thank You - Moving On!