our woo-hoo duet

hello dr.bob

how are u doing?it's been about 2months rite since the last time i asked u about herpes?hope everything is fine.i've been reading all your recent posts and as usual,they are so meaningful, professional and hilarious...No John McCain. No Sarah "I can see Russia from my house" Palin!..haha.. although i dont really follow american's politics,but i still find that is very funny coz it's everywhere in your recent posts..of course,we outsiders just want obama to be the next president=)

anyway,lets talk about my results..lets recall what happened again.my exposure was on the 11/06/2008.protected sex with an escort.developed some symptoms,but not too worrisome.did a test after 5weeks (15/07/2008).all the stds turned out to be negative except for hsv1.then all the symptoms magically disappeared.life was really good after that.then last week,18/09/2008,after 100 days,i got tested again.and here is the results:

a)s_anti HIV 1,2...negative b)s_TPHA test...negative c)s_RPR test...negative..(what is this test anyway?) d)s_anti HAV IgG..negative e)s_anti HAV IgG-c.vys...7.55 (dont know what's this as well) f)s_anti HCVnegative for some reason they didnt test me for HSV2..maybe Ill do it next time.

I have met the doctor for a consultation and he confirmed my test to be negative for all type of stds..sowoo-hoo?

So Ill be waiting for your reply dr.boband if u dont mind Id like to write again later,just like other survivors did,telling those who visited this website about our experience what do we think about HIV now.

Thank you very much dr.bobu are very special to each one of us who has been seeking for helpI believe that this world will be a better place if at least there are 100 people like you living on this planetthank you..only God can pay your generousity.. Oh ya before I forget,if u dont mind to tell me,what or who is dubya anyway? U mentioned it many times in your posts..even when I wrote in Czech with u last time,u thought that it was dubyaI guess must be somebody who wrote nasty things to u eh?

Alrite,take care dr. bob.

Medical student, Prague

Hello Medical Student in Prague,

Yes, as anticipated, because your sexual activity was "protected," your HIV-antibody tests are definitively and conclusively negative. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. (No John McCain. No Sarah "I can see Russia from my house" Palin.) And no need for additional HIV testing! You now qualify for a Dr. Bob-certified WOO-HOO!

"Dubya" is the inaccurate phonetic pronunciation for "W." "W" is a nickname for George W. Bush, the bumbling lamebrain currently inhabiting the White House and wreaking havoc on the world economy, the environment, the world image and reputation of the United States. And don't even get me started about what he's done to the city of New Orleans, sex education in schools and the domestic agenda to fight HIV/AIDS .

Sarah Palin is an embarrassingly inept vice presidential running mate of John McCain! McCain has become increasingly erratic, reckless and angry over the course of the campaign. His selection of Palin alone should be enough to disqualify him from serious contention to become president of the United States. You should tune into U.S. politics, if you get the chance. It has become extremely amusing of late, particularly Tiny Fey's impersonation of Sarah Palin on Saturday Night Live. (You can view that on YouTube.)

cd4 counts (WHEN TO START TREATMENT)
TMI (Too Much Information)