Thank you Dr. Bob
Oct 2, 2008
Thanks for answering my question! You are a good man and I will keep you in my prayers. The Lord has givin you the gift of givin to others, even though I know your not a believer. I know the lord has blessed you in many ways. Keep up the good work Dr.Bob. Your thoughts are respected by many.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your thanks! Who said I'm not a believer??? I do believe in the higher powers. I just doubt the higher powers are all that happy with what many humans have done to and for "religion." Check out Bill Maher's new movie, "Religulous," and you'll see what I mean.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- It Is Rare For An Hiv Negative Man To Get Hiv From Vaginal Sex
- What Does A Lack Of Serum Reactivity To An Hiv Test Mean?
- What Does The Start Of The Aids Virus Feel Like?
- A Positive Hiv Antibody Test Result Means
- What Can You Use For Burning Vaginal Neuropathy?
- Will My Doctor Test Me For Herpes When I'm Pregnant?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.