Thank you Dr. Bob

Thanks for answering my question! You are a good man and I will keep you in my prayers. The Lord has givin you the gift of givin to others, even though I know your not a believer. I know the lord has blessed you in many ways. Keep up the good work Dr.Bob. Your thoughts are respected by many.

Thanks again!

Thanks for your thanks! Who said I'm not a believer??? I do believe in the higher powers. I just doubt the higher powers are all that happy with what many humans have done to and for "religion." Check out Bill Maher's new movie, "Religulous," and you'll see what I mean.

Dr. Bob, can you help a brother out?
silly question but need help pleeeease (MOUTH TO MOUTH CHAMPAGNE, SAKE, AND SHOTS)