condom hoax please answer
Sep 30, 2008
Dr. Bob, I have been geting e-mails about people lacing condoms with hiv virus or people there infected fluids inside the condom before somebody uses it. I thought the virus did not last long outside the body. Can this really happen? Thanks, Mark
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your title says it all: "Condom HOAX . . . ."
If you're worried, use your own condom!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take To Detect Hiv Infection?
- If I Have High White Blood Cell Count Does That Mean I Have Hiv?
- Hiv Rapid Test Window Period
- What Is A Hemoglobin Level In A Hiv Patient?
- How Long After Sex Can Hiv Or Aids Be Detected In A Blood Test?
- Can They Tell If You Have Hiv From Biopsy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.