Please Help!

Hey there great site.

I stupidly had sex with a girl of unknown HIV status ( I know) and i am worried about having HIV. I took a DUO (p24 antigen and HIV 1/2 )test at 9 weeks post exposure which was negative but i seem to have had a sore throat for about 5 weeks now and have just come out in a rash that is on my lower chest/stomach!! i also have two swollen lymph nodes in my groin and have had balaitis and a white coating on my tounge! how much can i rely on this result with these ongoing symptoms?? please help i'm going out my mind!!!

P.s can i paypal a donation?

The vast majority of HIV-infected individuals will have detectable levels of anti-HIV antibody and p24 antigen in their blood within four-six weeks from the date of primary infection. Consequently, your negative DUO at nine weeks is extremely encouraging. However, you'll need to repeat your HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark for a completely definitive and conclusive result.

Regarding symptoms, they are notoriously unreliable in determining who is and is not HIV infected. A negative HIV test outside the window period trumps "symptoms" each and every time.

Finally, yes, The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation does accept PayPal as well as credit cards, bank checks, cash, direct wire transfers, appreciated securities and all other forms of gifts (oil wells, diamond mines, spaceships, gold teeth you name it!). Donation information and the PayPal link can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thanks for your interest. In return, I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive three-month HIV test remains negative. I'm quite confident it will.

Oral trush and Insertive Fellatio 2
negative antibody tests but alarming WB