Oral trush and Insertive Fellatio 2

Dear Dr. Robert James Frascino:

Thanks for your quick response I will make donation on thursday cause payday is wednesday, only two more question questions:

I went to the doctor today and he told me that is almost imposible to get infected from insertive Fellatio, but he told me that the infection I have in my mouth (oral candidiasis) was because Im extremelly nervious about it, and that could bring my inmune system down and got the virus in my mouth. He made a meabet of 3000 dlls that I dont have HIV, cause the insertive fellatio.

Thanks again and keepdoing the good work

Gos Bless you

I agree it would be extremely unlikely to acquire HIV from insertive oral sex without extenuating circumstances. However, being "extremelly nervious" would not cause oral candidiasis (which, by the way, is a fungus, not a virus). There are many other things that can cause oral candidiasis other than HIV.

I hope you did make that $3000 bet with your doctor, because if you did, you're going to have one hell of an expensive office visit!

"Gos" bless you too!

Oral trush and Insertive Fellatio Sep 29, 2008

Dear Dr.Robert J. Francisno:

I had a Blowjob from a prostitute the 3er of september, I was unprotected, it was only for 4 minutes, I had no sores or anything rare, no blood no nothing, since that, I read the next day most of the Insertive fellatio, since I Know theres a low risk I have been very very anxious and nervious, a lot.

1.- If I have Oral trush (white tounge) does it means that I am HIV Positive alrady? 2.- Should I get the elisa test or WB test if 4 weeks hasve passed since that incident?

please respond as soon as posible cause I dying here, very afraid, Im from mexico, sorry for my grammar but Iam to nervious

Please reply as soon as posible.

Congratulations for your work

Plaese send Info for donnating to your foundation

You are correct: unprotected insertive oral sex carries only a negligible risk for HIV acquisition. Consequently, being "very, very anxious and nervious, a lot" is not warranted! To address your specific questions:

1. I strongly doubt your "white tounge" is "oral trush." However, even if you did have thrush, please note the vast majority of cases of oral candidiasis (thrush) have absolutely nothing to do with HIV. Also, note the vast majority of causes of "white tongue" have nothing to do with oral thrush!

2. If you remain worried about HIV, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to three moths from the date of potential exposure are not considered to be definitive or conclusive.

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thank you for your interest. In return, I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV test will be negative. I strongly suspect it indeed will be. While waiting for your three-month test, I strongly suggest you spend some time reviewing the information in the archives of this forum. We have entire chapters devoted to oral sex, symptoms, HIV tests and other related topics. I'm confident you'll find the information there very reassuring as well as enlightening.

Re: HIV Positive or Negative
Please Help!