Sculptra works

Dear Dr. Bob, Thank you for inspiring me to continue my Sculptra treatments. Over the past 4 years, I've received about 12-14 vials of Sculptra, with very nice results. The only problem I've had, is when my doctor injected Scupltra at the top of my cheeks, right below the bone at the eye socket. This resulted in obvious lumps, and massaging everyday for the past year didn't help much. Recently, I had successful lower eyelid cosmetic surgery and my Sculptra doctor was able to surgically reposition the lumps (not sure about the exact procedure, but I heard him mention 'pushing them over the top of the bone under the eye'). Please warn Sculptra patients and doctors to NOT inject in this area. It's better to get a 'lift', at least for me. Now, I appear to be an attractive, wrinkle-free, healthy 38 y.o., instead of the 48 y.o. long-term survivor of 17 years. With T-cells of >1000 and <50 viral load, I'm rejoicing! Thanks for being there for us, and KEEP PRACTICING your piano!! Aloha, Craig

Aloha Craig,

As with all cosmetic surgical techniques, the results depend on the skill of the surgeon. There are limitations with all the facial fillers. But with a skillful physician performing the procedure, the results can be very impressive.

The Body now has an entire expert forum dedicated to facial wasting and its treatment run by Gerald Pierone, M.D. He's a great guy. I recommend anyone who has questions about lipoatrophy/facial wasting check it out!

Be well. Stay well. (By the way, 48 is the new 38!)

I am Poz and my partner is neg, what are the risks in anal sex
Thanks