I am Poz and my partner is neg, what are the risks in anal sex

Thank you for all the hard work you guys do. I have recently been undetectable and have a Tcell count in the mid 300s. My partner is negative and he is the top, he is concerned about the risks involved him topping me. I told him that the CDC recommends properly using condoms, try not to have rough sex, get regularly checked, only topping me when I know that I dont have bleeding or any other possible situation in the area, and when done, properly dispose of the condom. We have done quite extensive research and all we do is jerk off, I give him oral sex with a condom, and from time to time he uses a dildo on me, but I feel that this is not enough. Where can I get actual scientific data that can state the actual risks involved in specific sexual acts so that I can direct him and he can make up his mind. We have looked but have been unsuccessful I need research papers or journals. I greatly thank you.

Aside from the information you can retrieve from the archives' chapters "Safer Sex Techniques," "HIV Sexual Transmission" and "HIV Sexual Prevention," I would recommend you check out the HIV InSite chapter "Safer Sex Methods" at http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/InSite?page=kb-07-02-02. It is very well referenced.

Thanks a lot for doing such a great service!
Sculptra works