fiance having symptoms now!! please give your opinion

Dr.Bob, im sure you remember me, its been one year since the first time yopu helped me. I had a high risk expouser. it was a one time encounter of unprotected oral and vaginal sex witha female of unknown status. 3 wks following my expouser a year ago i had dermititis on my glans penis and a week after the derm. showed up I went through a ars like illness, fever 99.1 conjuctivitis in both eyes sore throat for 6 months swollen nodes which are still presient a year later and I still have tonsilitis that come and goes. ive tested about 20times for HIV mostly rapid test with the exception of a RNA viral load at 10 weeks past poss. expouser which came out undetectable. any way ive asked several doctors along with yourself If I was safe to concieve a child without the fear of having HIV and all answers have been yes. I tested out to 10 months all negitive. but am starting to doubt the rapid tests. and still may go for a test at one year which is october 26. any way me and my fiance have been together for a while and we have tried to concieve a child obviously unprotected intercourse, we are strickly monogomous and very firm with our belifes in this. now she is haveing similar symptoms to what I had a year ago. her temp 99.1 , sore throat, and tonsils covered in white spots. she has a negitive strep and mono test. she is also having sinus pain and pressure.

Questions:

1) is there a chance I still not have tested positive going on a year after expouser?

2) my fiance is a almost going to be a nurse almost graduated and has been tested for HIV a while ago b4 we got together , do I eed to have her tested again becasue of me.

3) anychance that my still swollen lymph nodes are normal? they ach everynow and then. about the size of a pea. fairly soft and movable. located bilateral posterior chain and behind both ears as well as under arms and groin.

4) do I need to retest For HIV due to these unexplained symptoms for almost one year now?

Thank you doctor bob any other rec. by you would be greatly app. I know you cannot dx. over the internet but if you dont think HIV could you at least give me a few things you would look into? thank you

". . . A onetime encounter of unprotected oral and vaginal sex with a female of unknown status." Oh sure, I remember you. I've certainly never heard a story like that before! (Actually, the number of identical stories in the archives is approaching the gazillion mark.)

1. No, absolutely not.

2. No, absolutely not.

3. Yes.

4. No, absolutely not.

Dude, you've had 20 negative HIV-antibody tests out to 10 months and an undetectable RNA viral load at 10 weeks. Exactly what part of "you are HIV negative" are you having difficulty understanding???

Please Help!!!!!
French In Dubai