$100 donation Oraquick Testing

hello again doc! i was relieved but now i am a nervous wreck again and need your expertise so heres my situation i had a real risk i had unprotected insertive vaginal sex with a prostitute over i se asia i tested oraquick advance hiv 1/2 oral fluid 3 times 6 weeks 8 weeks and 13 weeks which i considered conclusive now i am very confused i am reading info saying do not brush your teeth eat drink coffee or smoke before testing i did all of the above. then i read that there was a study done here in my hometown Seattle at the same clinic i went to using the same test that they gave me oraquick and how those tests are not as accurate as they state they are and are not catching a lot of infections please help i want to know would the fact that i brushed my teeth 1-2 hours prior effect the ora test? i also ate drank coffee and smoked a lot of cigerettes all the way to the parking lot will this effect the test? lastly should i re test now since the study done at the clinic i went to is questioning oraquick now?

I have not seen any convincing evidence that brushing teeth, drinking coffee or smoking affects OraQuick Advance HIV-1/2 test results.

The report from Seattle was concerning. The FDA has asked OraSure, the company that manufactures OraQuick tests, to investigate the Seattle findings. (See below.)

In your particular case, I see no cause for concern. You have had three negative OraQuick tests. The chance of three false-negatives on the same individual would be beyond remote. If you are concerned, get an ELISA test (blood test). The result will undoubtedly be negative, but if it puts your (unwarranted) worries permanently to rest, it may be worth the time, effort, money and blood.

One final piece of advice: stop smoking! If you don't, cigarettes will kill you in a very painful and undignified fashion.

Be well. Stay well.

electrochemiluminescence immunoassay+HIV
Help me Please, doc I need help!!!