I'm very Worried

Dr. Robert: Before that nothing gets my humbler recognition for your labor so valuable that it he recovers; that God blesses really. Dr. be fixed that one year ago I had sexual contact with a tavesti, using correctly the preservative; nevertheless the doubt has impeded me of having contracted VIH, since my imagination has led me to taking certain symptoms as inconveniences(troubles) in the asillas. After this sexual contact I did not have gripal not not similarly at all, but now, my girlfriend presents a ganglion inflamed in the groin, which presents neither pain nor coloration. Dr is it possible that I am infected and that the beech infected to her? She had neither fevers nor gripal. For your valuable attention, thank you very much.

". . . Troubles in the asillas"??? Hmm . . . I think something may have been lost in translation here, but hopefully I can help reassure you nonetheless. If indeed your sexual contact with the "travesti" was protected with a latex condom, your HIV risk would be essentially nonexistent, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not break. If you remain worried, get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark to put your fears permanently to rest. I can't diagnose the cause of your girlfriend's "ganglion" over the Internet, but from what you've told me, I do not believe it is HIV related.

hiv through risky handjob
hospital isolation practices