hiv through risky handjob

Hi Doc, I went to a dirty strip club where I got a hand job. What if the previous customer's hiv semen came in contact with my urethra through her hand. There was 5mins between me and previous one. I also dont know whether she had sores on her hand or wounds. Please let me know whether I need testing and can I have sex with my wife until 3 months results. I am also promise to send $50 donation for the great work your doing. Thanks

Your HIV-acquisition risk is extremely remote. However, if you remain worried, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. In the interim, you could use latex condoms with your wife. I'd also recommend leveling with her. (It's the right thing to do.)

The statistical odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from your "risky handjob." Handjobs, in general, are not considered to be a risk for HIV.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return, I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV test will be negative. I'm quite confident it indeed will be negative.

It's Antonio again! (NOT A QUESTION)
I'm very Worried