It's Antonio again! (NOT A QUESTION)

Dear Doctor Bob,

Thanks for your words, they are pretty much good news!!

I would like to say that your life inspired me so much, and this situation made me think about HIV a lot. You know doc, I'll put myself into a project / action / organization, anything that I can find here to start helping HIV + people. We are a poor country and you know that this kind of disease is not easy to control, specially if you have no education, good health services, good food, etc.

Well, I'm not a doctor, (I'm a professor) but I think there's a lot of things that I can do, at least financial support!

When I find it, and start DOING SOMETHING I'll come back to tell you about it!

And doctor, once again, thank you!!! You took of a big heavy elephant from my shoulders! I hope I can do it for some people, and that's what I'm going to do!!!

Hey Antonio,

You're welcome! I'm delighted the "big heavy elephant" is off your shoulders!

if he "pulls out" am I safe?
hiv through risky handjob