thankyou and woohoo

Thank you so much for being there for all of us. Please continue to give advice without judgement or ridicule of our behaviour. Most of us could not turn to anyone else because they would not be so kind. I lost a cousin to an AIDS related condition. And even after his death some felt he deserved his fate because he was gay. I insisted the death penalty was too harsh a punishment but that at least shut them up. I pray someday that they can give up the hatred and realize we are all just people and noone deserves this disease anymore than anyone deserves any other disease. I've learned from reading your forum we still have a long way to go including better educating testers and taking away the stereotyping from testing. When I read hot mess my situation was similar(in MI) The woman who performed the test felt I was wasting her time, I wasn't in their behavioral group. MSM, drugs for sex etc. so no need to come back after 2mo neg. Thankfully I remained so but she felt the 2mo was only 80%, how many times has she done this and been wrong. Scary. Thanks again for just being there and being honest w/o judging. Remain strong we need you!

Thank you for your kind comments. I couldn't agree more regarding the need to be nonjudgmental about sexual orientation, HIV status or even a lapse in judgment that leads to an HIV risk.

I'm delighted you have found the information here enlightening and reassuring. It continues to be a privilege to be able to help those in need.

Be well.

please teach me how to play the piano dr
exposure to breast milk ( not in mouth)