|Drinking piss (any danger from unmetabolised meds?)
Sep 27, 2008
Hi. Bit of an odd question... I'm negative. I have a fuck buddy who is positive and who I see very regularly. When we play, I usually drink his piss. I know that watersports are pretty safe, but is there a chance that I am risking doing damage to my liver by drinking unmetabolized meds in his piss? Also, is it possible that I'm putting myself at risk for a more drug-resistant strain of HIV due to low amounts of his meds in my system if I get infected in the future? Thanks for your help.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
The answers would be no and no.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Look Like An Std?
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
- What If You Have Pimples On Your Lips Is That A Sign Of A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.