Drinking piss (any danger from unmetabolised meds?)

Hi. Bit of an odd question... I'm negative. I have a fuck buddy who is positive and who I see very regularly. When we play, I usually drink his piss. I know that watersports are pretty safe, but is there a chance that I am risking doing damage to my liver by drinking unmetabolized meds in his piss? Also, is it possible that I'm putting myself at risk for a more drug-resistant strain of HIV due to low amounts of his meds in my system if I get infected in the future? Thanks for your help.

The answers would be no and no.

STD/HIV (QTND: HIV TRANSMISSION BETWEEN TWO HIV NEGATIVES, 2008)
please teach me how to play the piano dr