You are the best but still confused !!

Hi Dr Bob I'am foreigner livin in U.S sorry for the grammar mistakes. I've written tou you before but you did not answer. I've been reading you Q&A and i think you are the only one who has good humor and + lot of knowledge!! So my story is i've had unprotected sex i mean i wanted to have but my P. did not go inside all the way because she was dry and hurt me maybe half way if so and give her oral little bit. But after 2 days i had tingling feeling on my p. and later on my butt a thought its herpes because it had little red dots on and burned. i went to the clinic gave me antibiotics plus lab for other stds except herpes and Hiv. no matter what i tried did not go away.in april went away and came back after 2 months now its gone again it was fungus. now its gone in the mean time iwas stressed out and felt guilty because of my wife and 2 kids 2&3 year old.went to get tested to the hiv clinic but the guy kicked me out he asked me are you GAY or USE DRUGS no than its not necessary after 2 and a half month post exposure to get tested bye bye and its to early. I had sinus infection + rash on thigh and my balls went away fast+ lot of pooping with loose stool plus they gave me Kaflax since then. fINALLY WENT TO GET TESTED 16-17 weeks out.came back negative after all the symptoms. now i got more symptoms like more allergy and dry cough lot of green mucous and light brown spots on my chest. So finally i spit out my questions. 1st you said 3 months test is good but some times you refer to 6 month.??how good is my 16-17 week blood test. 2nd is that still possible that i have symptoms but still negative on blood test. 3rd: antibiotics and 50 billion probiotics capsule can delay the detection?? Dr Bob you are the best please write me sthing i'am so stressed out about my family and what i did cant sleep. I will make donation on this weekend or monday and go to the aids clinic for rapid test again. Good Bless Everybody on this website.Best Regards EuroGuy

Hello Euro-Guy,

1. Your negative HIV test at 16-17 weeks is definitive. You are HIV negative.

2. Sure, because your "symptoms" are caused by something other than HIV! Consequently, your symptoms can persist, while you continue to test HIV negative.

3. Nope. Neither antibiotics nor 50 billion probiotic capsules would delay seroconversion (detection of anti-HIV antibodies).

Should you decide to get another rapid HIV test, the results will undoubtedly continue to be negative.

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, indeed, you are well!)

I am ashamed to be back
Wooohooo!! Results received! You must answer doc!