$100 donation please help what can effect the rapid mouth swab test?

hello there Doc! i want to first say it is a great thing that you do! I have a technical question no one can answer for me and maybe you can ok i have been hearing that somethings such as eating,brushing,smoking or drinking coffee can effect the results of a hiv mouth swab test is this true? if so please clarify thanks again i will drop a $100 dollar donation to ya asap

Neither eating, nor brushing, nor smoking, nor drinking coffee will affect the results of the HIV-1/2 oral fluid rapid test for HIV.

Thank you for your tax-deductible donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return, I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that your HIV test is negative.

Antibiotics and HIV
I am ashamed to be back