Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

prev. girl again- about my last post!!
Sep 26, 2008

I just realized that I included enough identifiable information in that last post that somone from my corrent job might be able to recognize it was me. I was hoping you could just erase my post or at least the city/state?? I just don't want my supervisor/co-workers to figure it out it could be me and think I'm planning on leaving any time soon. Some of my co-workers read this site because I told them it was sometimes a funny read! I'm a paranoid person and I guess I just want to cover my ass! :) Thanks for the advice, it sounds like that field of grad study would be great for me! Hope you're happy and healthy! GO OBAMA XOXO, prevention girl

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

No problem. Consider it done.

Dr. Bob

Previous
I Love You
Next
Marijuana smoking and Hiv Testing

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.