Story

Once upon a time, there was a boy who assumed he was gay. He had sex with 10's of men, almost all unprotected. Then he suddenly stopped for 1 year mostly being busy, during which he had 3 HIV tests, all negative.

This gay boy out of the blue met a girl, they became friends, then one thing lead to the other, and they ended up fucking daily for 5 months. The girl then disappeared, leaving a letter saying two words "I'm Sorry". For what I asked? In a regular checkup 4 months later I tested positive for HIV!!!!!!!

If gayness was bad bad bad, why out of everything the boy did would his first girl ever give him HIV? My question is what was god trying to say exactly with that? Any thoughts Dr. Bob?

Is this a hypothetical story or your story? Either way, the essence of this fairy tale could possibly be that "gayness" really isn't "bad, bad, bad." Although the more appropriate lesson would be that unprotected sex, gay or straight, is a risk for HIV. Finally, god has absolutely nothing to do with this scenario of a sexually active person who should have known better and protected himself from an easily preventable disease.

so is this all rubbish as well??? should we just dismis it??? (TETRASILVER TETROXIDE 2008) (THE CURE FOR AIDS)
urgent pep question