I'm Back Again...

Dr. Bob, I am back again. It's been almost two years, and I though everything was fine. I have recently been tested, and it has almost been 3 years since possible exposure. I am losing weight in my face, and I have all symptoms of later-stage HIV infection. I am stil coming out as negative, but the doctors have no idea what is wrong with me. I have tested frequently, but nothing. My chest hurts, my back hurts, and I am losing weight in my face like crazy. My thought process is hindered...i.e., memory, alertness, etc. I'm losing weigh in my neck and midsection, and my tongue is still white with lining on the insides of my cheeks. What do I do? Is there a chance that I am not showing up positive and I have it. It has been almost three years now, and I am unable to get better. I am worried, and I cannot keep living like this. My wife thinks I'm depressed, but I think something else is wrong. I feel like all of the fat in my body is gone. I still have muscle, but my body is sore to the touch. Very nervous, and as always, I appreciate your time. Thanks for the help.

Concerned Reader.

Hello Concerned Reader,

Unfortunately, I cannot diagnose your symptoms over the Internet. However, if indeed it's been three years since your last possible HIV exposure and you've "tested frequently," always with a negative result, what I can do with absolute certainty is advise you that HIV is not your problem.

I don't doubt you have very real symptoms; however, continuing to worry they are caused by HIV when you have overwhelming and irrefutable evidence you are HIV negative is not helpful!

If your doctor has done a thorough evaluation and cannot find a physical cause for your ailments, you could get a second opinion. If again no physical cause can be identified, you should consider psychosomatic illness. Psychosomatic disease can cause very real symptoms.

Remember, one thing remains absolutely certain: you are HIV negative, OK?

Thanks
so is this all rubbish as well??? should we just dismis it??? (TETRASILVER TETROXIDE 2008) (THE CURE FOR AIDS)