Thanks you are a remarkable person!

Dr Bob Your forms have been a big help. democratic or republican gay or straight it does not matter. You are a remarkable person. If everybody could get on the same page hiv would not be as big of a problem. I received protected oral sex and i am still waiting for my three month mark. I was a wreck before i read your site. I realized it was guilt so i told and my wife. She forgave of me and now i am Trying to move on. I have one question though. I meet with a escort and she put a condom on me. I noticed she took it out of a container where she had a bunch of them stack on top of each other. the condoms where all ready open. so i wore it for about 10 sec I told her i was not comfortable using that condom. So we masterbated instead. I masterbated myself and she touched my balls for about 30 seconds. My question could she have done something to the condom where if I put it on i could be at risk or is that impossible. Those are my exposers. Leveling with my wife was good advice. Can i donate money?thanks

Your fears are unwarranted. Escorts are not demented psycho-killers purposely trying to infect their clients. That would be bad for business, eh? Masturbation is not a risk for HIV transmission/acquisition.

I'm glad you leveled with your wife. I wouldn't worry about the condom that was used. Perhaps the escort just opened it in advance for convenience so she wouldn't have to hassle with trying to tear open the foil packet as the action heated up.

Donations to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation are always warmly welcomed and sincerely appreciated. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Stay well.

Dr Bob me and my friend we give blood
Thanks