Dr Bob me and my friend we give blood

Well anyway we she and I went and give pint of clean blood and I got tested before I went in so I know my status anyway they did other tests and I got hep b vacine and I called them and ask them cause sometime it get fasle poz on your test and i want to let know before hand so I got letter saying I called to much about test results cant ive blood again nowonder they are out of blood they are pickie . They are like bush and mccain lol what do you have to say what will u do .

I doubt they would send you a letter saying you "called too much about test results" if you only called the one time. Perhaps they are correct in assuming you are overly anxious to know your test results and therefore overly concerned about possible HIV infection.

Generally speaking, folks who give blood do not call for their HIV test results!

Worried
Thanks you are a remarkable person!