IMPORTANT MESSAGE

hey doctor bob, am proud of your work. You relief people from their anxiety sometimes useless. i had been so anxious myself that i have been browsing through hiv sites and became an expert. if you are recruiting young experts, make me know. i tested negative after having oral sex with the damn prostitute, you were right. thank you dude.

i just want give some advice to sex addicted guys or women...

1. Oral sex poses a low Risk. forget about low, just remember risk.

2. Before having unprotected sex with a stranger, remember you have a family and even though there is no or low risk, you may end up PARANOID like me.

3. Believe in your test result, if you dont, whats the use of getting tested then?

4. to all positive people, life goes on, everybody has to die one day, even those who are negative. Live everyday as the best day of your life.

5. If you see a prostitute, keep away, dont let the devil seduise you!

thank you and live long and be safe.

from A.N.S. from Mauritius

WOO-HOO! and you're welcome.

I'll post your important message, although I don't believe a mythical creature dressed in a red suit with horns and a pointy tail has anything to do with the unwise decisions horned-up dudes make after a few shots of Jack Daniels. I also don't believe the planet Earth was created in six days 6,000 years ago complete with a man, woman and a talking snake. But that's just me. Whether anyone wants to believe "The Flintstones" was based on a true story is totally up to them.

Is bottoming simply too dangerous to do at all?
Checking a toilet