Sep 24, 2008
hey doctor bob, am proud of your work. You relief people from their anxiety sometimes useless. i had been so anxious myself that i have been browsing through hiv sites and became an expert. if you are recruiting young experts, make me know. i tested negative after having oral sex with the damn prostitute, you were right. thank you dude.
i just want give some advice to sex addicted guys or women...
1. Oral sex poses a low Risk. forget about low, just remember risk.
2. Before having unprotected sex with a stranger, remember you have a family and even though there is no or low risk, you may end up PARANOID like me.
3. Believe in your test result, if you dont, whats the use of getting tested then?
4. to all positive people, life goes on, everybody has to die one day, even those who are negative. Live everyday as the best day of your life.
5. If you see a prostitute, keep away, dont let the devil seduise you!
thank you and live long and be safe.
from A.N.S. from Mauritius
Response from Dr. Frascino
WOO-HOO! and you're welcome.
I'll post your important message, although I don't believe a mythical creature dressed in a red suit with horns and a pointy tail has anything to do with the unwise decisions horned-up dudes make after a few shots of Jack Daniels. I also don't believe the planet Earth was created in six days 6,000 years ago complete with a man, woman and a talking snake. But that's just me. Whether anyone wants to believe "The Flintstones" was based on a true story is totally up to them.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Feet An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute And HIV Transmission Risk
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.