>>>WOULD STEVE MIND IF I TOOK YOU OUT ON A DATE?<<<

Dear dr bob,

IM SURE HE WOULD MIND, MAYBE WE COULD ALL GO FOR COFFEE INSTEAD?

how are you? good i hope.. and steve? hope you guys are happy as ever

You probably dont remember me, (hiv-phobe-uk) i have posted q's to you some years ago and you gave me a prompt answer... many thanks for that, anywho I NEED YOUR ADVICE PLEASE..

two days ago i visited a massage parlour.. i dont know why i did it and feel ashamed and upset..

i have had hemaroids with only slight bleeding in the past... (the last occasion was probably about 2 days before i went to the parlour)

when i got to the massage parlour i got naked with the massage girl and we shared a bath which had soap and bath foam in it, there was NO sexual contact just massage. then i dried my self with a towel provided by the parlour. i then had an all over body massage (using baby oil) with a happy ending on the massage bed. thing is though, i dont feel very happy now... 20 mins after leaving the parlour i noticed that i had discomfort passing water (burning feeling during and after) i have had no discharge though.. i went to my local clinic whom offered a screening, the doc did a physical exam and said everything looks ok and not to worry but will send off the a urine sample for testing. i am still awaiting for the results of the sexual health screen.

so my questions are,

1, if my heamaroids was bleeding slightly, could this be open to infection from her potential viginal secretions in the bath water?

2, could any hiv virus from the location, i.e towels, massage oil bottle, etc have come into my contact with my urethra while she was giving me a happy ending?

3, am i a worry wart or do u suggest testing for hiv?

i hope you do answer my q and give me my life back, like i say i have been a regular visitor to your forum and really do value your opinion, my logical brain is saying dont worry, my anxiety is driving me crazy..

hope to hear from you soon dr bob. takecare.

hiv phobe uk

Hi HIV-Phobe UK,

1. "heamaroids"??? "viginal"??? Hmm . . . I'll bet you've never tried the handy-dandy spell-check function on your computer, right?

The HIV-transmission risk due to hemorrhoids and vaginal secretions in bathwater is nonexistent.

2. How would I know? I wasn't there watching. Generally speaking, masturbation is not considered to be an HIV risk.

3. Worry wart.

4. All requests for dates must include recent photos, preferably in a Speedo or less.

To a very special person
Is bottoming simply too dangerous to do at all?