To a very special person

Dr. Bob! No further questions. Just a million Thank You! For your answers - clear and professional. For your dedicated work, excellent sense of humour, your excellent personality, kindness, for your patience to million-times-answered-questions. You do make a difference. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Here on The Body and through your answers I found everything I looked for on numerous internet resources for such a long time and failed to find. My admiration and best wishes for you and Dr. Steve. P.S. The last one :) Where do you find time for everything you do? Dasha from Russia

Hi Dasha,

How do I find the time? Well don't tell anyone but I was secretly cloned a number of years ago and there are actually 12 Dr. Bob's roaming the planet! (Scary thought, eh?) No, truthfully sometimes I have to give up eating and sleeping to keep up with my commitments, but I absolutely refuse to give up sex, reading the New York Times and espresso. (Actually, the espresso helps me get a lot accomplished very expeditiously!)

I'm delighted the forum has met your needs, given you a smile or two and continued to charm you!

You're welcome. You're welcome. You're welcome. You're welcome. You're welcome. You're welcome. You're welcome. You're welcome.

Be well. Stay well.

HIV family???
>>>WOULD STEVE MIND IF I TOOK YOU OUT ON A DATE?<<<