HIV family???

Hello dear sir,

You answered a few questions last week and I dontaed $25 . I would like to donate another $25 to your foundations.

My and my wife decided to explore our sex lives and had a threesome with a pro and i wore a condom and it didnt break and she did not do much with the girl , other than touch each other , none of them had any cuts .

about 3 weeks ago almost 4 I had unprotected sex with one of her friends for about 20 minutes as she wanted to watch.

Upon that enocunter I had unprotected anal intercourse with my spouse .

It has now been 2 weeks after my encounter with my wife and she has been feeling very sick and with extreme body pains and she had a bit of a fever last night and sweated alot and today she feels very weak and her throat is a bit a sore.

I too have been feeling tired and fatigued and had one swollen node on my neck but it came the same day a wisdom tooth came out if that has anything to do with it.

After all this her friend got tested for HIV and tested negative and I went with her to verify that she got tested.

I apologize for the details but I thought that could help u judge better.

Given the facts what is your opinion ?

Could this be ARS?

I know you get alot of questions but please answer mine doctor .

Have a great day

Based on the information provided, the risk of HIV-acquisition would be extremely remote. Your wife's friend, with whom you had unprotected sex and who tested negative after that, would have to be in her "window period" for there to be any potential HIV-exposure risk. The window period is the period of time after primary HIV infection before anti-HIV antibodies can be detected in the bloodstream. The window period is defined as the three-month period after primary infection. If you want to assure your HIV status is still negative, you'll need to get an HIV test three months after your last potential exposure.

To avoid ever having to endure this uncertainty in the future, remember to always use a latex (or polyurethane) condom for penetrative sex.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well.

Donation Today. Question Asked Yesterday re: indeterminate w/gum transpant
To a very special person