Hiv Antibodies Detection

I read on the web that an individual can sometime not develop hiv antibodies for a very long period than the six months and recommended to test every six months for some years!!. My question is, 1) if a person does not develop antibodies then his antigen test can be a solution to identify the Virus??. As i recently had a BIOelisa Hiv Ag/Ab Combo test (4th Generation) at 5 months and 2 weeks after exposure and the result was negative, 2) can this be satisfactory for me? Thank you

You read on the Web that it is "recommended to test every six months for some years!"???? Hmm . . . well, I read on the Web that Dubya had absolutely nothing to do with going to war against the wrong country; the loss of trillions of dollars, millions of jobs and thousands of lives; the loss of an entire city due to bad weather and the greatest financial disaster since the Great Depression!!! The point is you can't believe everything you read on the Web! If you want accurate information about HIV/AIDS, stick to well-respected, science-based HIV-information Web sites, like TheBody.com, for instance!

Your negative HIV Ag/Ab combo test at 5.5 months is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. (No John McCain. No Sarah "I can see Russia from my house" Palin.)

Worried and possibly sick (?)
GARDASIL