Worried and possibly sick (?)

Hi Dr Bob, I am a married person. No bad habits other then smoking. I was having a wonderful sex life till my wife got pregnent. After some months of chastity, I started visiting prostitutes. So , in one year , I had intercourse with 9 prostitutes. with all, I had protected vaginal intercourse,and with 3 or 4 unprotected oral also. I was very much conscious every time while dealing with condoms. Every time the condom was intact with liquids collected neatly at the other end. The unprotected oral sex sessions were 4 times, 2 times each of say 2 minutes each and rest for 30 seconds or so. In one of these episodes, I thrusted my penis towards her cheek. Now my latest encounter was at 12 September, protected vaginal sex for 1 minute or less. In the meantime, my wife has given birth to a baby and my sex life with has began again. I feel lumps like thing in my armpits and a little bit of cough. I also developed some rashes which itched very much and healed in 4-5 days . The lumps in my arms pain sometimes and sometimes it feels normal. No fever and diarreha etc. Please help me Dr, What all my chances of getting that deadly virus from all these bad acts. I love my wife and child so much and my worst fear is that I might have infected by the time now.. I am going nuts over the whole thing and loosing sleep in nights. I wish to donate but dont how to.

Latex-condom protected sex is indeed protected, if the condom was used properly and did not break. Oral sex, particularly insertive oral sex, carries only a very low risk for HIV acquisition. "Symptoms" are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected.

Your chance of acquiring HIV is remote at best. Your problem stems from guilt and anxiety over your indiscretions while your wife was pregnant. My advice is that you level with your wife. It's the best way to confront your guilt. And also, it's the right thing to do. Get a three-month HIV-antibody test to calm any residual fears you may be harboring. I'm quite confident the results will be negative. You can use condoms with your wife until your negative HIV status is confirmed.

Thank you for your desire to make a donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. In return, I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV test is negative.

Speed of Transmission?
Hiv Antibodies Detection