Sep 22, 2008
am thinking of going to a bareback sex party. Where man will be having sex with woman without condom. is the re a risk factor.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Unprotected sex (barebacking) leaves you wide open to all STDs, including HIV. But you knew that already, didn't you? Of course you did. (At least I certainly hope you did!) I'd strongly advise against RSVPing yes to this party!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can My Penis Fall Off From An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.