Sep 22, 2008
I have been curious to know about these things lately. If a HIV person has mouth sores, can he transfer HIV to other people while sharing water glasses and food items? And can you get HIV by sharing tooth paste with an HIV positive person?
Response from Dr. Frascino
The answers would be no and no. Next question!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bleeding After Pap Test
- Does Bactrim Treat Syphilis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.