keepin it real fo reals
Sep 21, 2008
Hey there big Dr. you cool for not beins a brutha. If i had one single test at nine months thats negative, is that enuff, or do i haves to take another test. Alright now, keep tha cool.
Response from Dr. Frascino
A negative HIV test at nine months is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. And no more tests. Just yell WOO-HOO and start celebrating. Also, remember if you're not going to sock it, keep it in your pocket.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are White Bumps An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Does Cold Feet Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Tingling Lips A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.