|keepin it real fo reals
Sep 21, 2008
Hey there big Dr. you cool for not beins a brutha. If i had one single test at nine months thats negative, is that enuff, or do i haves to take another test. Alright now, keep tha cool.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
A negative HIV test at nine months is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. And no more tests. Just yell WOO-HOO and start celebrating. Also, remember if you're not going to sock it, keep it in your pocket.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- Can Condoms Cause Allergies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.