I want to help

I live in vancouver b.c, and I want to volunteer to help with aids awareness, or with some sort of organization that attempts to help people with aids. ive searched online but I cannot find much. I figured because you are in this line of work you could maybe point me in the right direction? or maybe knew of some organization in my area specifying in aids awareness.

I'll list a few of the many AIDS service organizations in your area.

Thanks for your willingness to help promote HIV/AIDS awareness and education.

Vancouver:

A Loving Spoonful Provides free, nutritious meals to people living with HIV/AIDS in the Greater Vancouver Area

AIDS Vancouver The largest HIV/AIDS organization in western Canada

AIDS Vancouver Island Provides prevention education, care, treatment and other services to residents of Vancouver Island and the Southern Gulf Islands

Asian Society for the Intervention of AIDS Provides culturally sensitive and language specific education and counseling programs to the Asian community

Vancouver Island Persons Living With HIV/AIDS Society An AIDS service organization directed by people living with HIV/AIDS

Vancouver Native Health Society Provides free counseling, medical and social services to Vancouver's downtown community, with emphasis on the aboriginal community

YouthCo AIDS Society Addresses HIV/AIDS for Vancouver's teens and young adults

Removed tooth
did i get hiv ?