Removed tooth

Hi, Dr. Bob! Three months ago I got my tooth removed. And now there's like a small socket in my gum left after the removal. It is not bleeding or causing pain. The question is whether it may increase the risk of getting HIV during cunnilingus? I know that some factors increase the risk. Is it the case? I am very worried. P.S. I find you a very charming man, though I am a lesbian :)

The socket in your gum following a tooth extraction will heal within a week or so. Certainly, the site of your extraction from three months ago would be completed healed. (If not, I'd suggest changing dentists immediately.) Once healed, the site poses no increased HIV-acquisition risk even though you can still feel the socket with your tongue.

I'm delighted to have charmed you!

curiosity
I want to help