one last question

Im the guy who had bad grammer and punctuation, and also took 4 nat tests and four antibody tests out to 70 days from unprotected sex.My question is i got my 95 day test back to day from my doctor,it was negative just an antibody test is it considered conclusive and definitive? Can i go on with my life and quit being miserable and a wreck? I got the address for my donation, you are a great man and there are a lot of people who need you.

Welcome back to the forum and I must compliment you on a dramatic improvement in your grammar, punctuation and spelling! (I won't even mention the missing apostrophe in "Im" or not capitalizing "i".)

Can you "quit being miserable and a wreck?" Absofrickinlutely!!! Your multiple (and excessive) negative HIV-antibody tests and undetectable NATs out to 95 days are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem! No way. No how. (No John McCain. No Sarah "I can see Russia from my house" Palin!) Time to stop worrying and start WOO-HOOing!

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated!

Ding Dong Injury- Letting it go, & volunteering
Risk of transmission and infection