Re: "Expert in medicine not in politics" ..

Re: "Expert in medicine not in politics" post ..

Dr. Bob, the reason I'm writing this is two-fold:

Firstly to counteract that moron's warped words, because as a matter of fact you were truly wonderful in helping me out about eight years ago when I was desperately anxious after a low risk exposure. You were the only person in this world who put my mind at ease and guided me in the right direction to conquer my irrational fears and over-reactions. For that, I'm indebted to you forever. I can hear a million "dittos" already echoing all over the internet !

Secondly, I'm surpised that you even bothered to print that fool's post, you should have just deleted it !!.

Finally I say to that manged toilet cockroach who wrote that post: "Do you know where you belong Mr. ? .. In a knotted condom rotting somewhere in a rubbish dump .. Oh, and by the way I'm bisexual, non white and was born a muslim (na na na na na na !!) .. ".

Our dear Dr. Bob, we LOVE you .. you are a wonderful guy in every way and may all the blessings in the world eternally be with you :)

Thanks for your support and taking the time to write in! I'm delighted you found my advice helpful.

The reason I post some of these comments is merely to remind everyone that people like this really do exist. It's also another reason to vote for Obama/Biden. The poster's hate-filled comments speaks volumes as to why we need real "change" in the U.S. As for the Republican ticket, well, McCain + Palin = McPain.

I'm appalled that you have a forum to base your opinion, and that's all it is... as a part of the gay community you should realize that you are only appealing to the less educated and you act like you're something, when in all reality you're nothing.... just like Obama voters (blacks on welfare, gays with aids,etc.) You want to the government to pay for it. Big suprise. Hell no! Just be a doctor and shut your snarky comments. You all wanna cry homophobes and racism but as soon as you get a chance you talk shit that you can't back up man to man... ha, only forum for the vulnerable.

Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama Sr. (black muslim) of Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann Dunham of Wichita, Kansas. (white atheist ).

When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced and his father returned to Kenya. His mother married Lolo Soetoro -- a Muslim -- moving to Jakarta with Obama when he was six years old. Within six months he had learned to speak the Indonesian language. Obama spent "two years in a Muslim school, then two more in a Catholic school" in Jakarta. Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim while admitting that he was once a Muslim, mitigating that damning information by saying that, for two years, he also attended a Catholic school.

Obama's father, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. was a radical Muslim who migrated from Kenya to Jakarta, Indonesia. He met Obama's mother, Ann Dunham-a white atheist from Wichita, Kansas-at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Obama, Sr. and Dunham divorced when Barack, Jr. was two.

Obama's spinmeisters are now attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came from his father and that influence was temporary at best.

In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya immediately following the divorce and never again had any direct influence over his son's education.

Dunham married another Muslim, Lolo Soetoro who educated his stepson as a good Muslim by enrolling him in one of Jakarta's Wahabbi schools. Wahabbism is the radical teaching that created the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad on the industrialized world.

Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when you are seeking political office in the United States, Obama joined the United Church of Christ to help purge any notion that he is still a Muslim.

Well, let's see. Your shockingly ignorant and hate-filled post manages to insult me, all African Americans, all gays, all people living with HIV/AIDS, all people who don't believe in your version of God, all Muslims, Barrack Obama and anyone with a modicum of common sense or moral rectitude. BRAVO, that's quite an "accomplishment". However, somehow I don't think the higher powers are smiling on you at the moment. In fact, I'd be willing to bet in the next life you may well be reborn as pond scum or perhaps as a dung beetle.

"Obama takes great care to conceal the fact he is a Muslim . . . ." YIKES! It must be uncomfortable living in your parallel universe where truth and reality can so completely and willfully be ignored. All I can do is hope that your closed mind will someday experience enlightenment and perhaps even compassion and common sense. But to tell you the truth, I'm somewhat doubtful it will ever happen. Nonetheless, I'll say a prayer for you. No, really I will, because it really must suck to be you and live with such a hate-filled compassionless heart. Don't bother writing back; I won't be posting any more of your contemptuous poppycock.

Barber's Nick on head. Little Bleeding
cunnilingus