really worried about hiv

Im freaking out and are really scared. Im a 33 year old male and have been married for 6 years. I did something really stupid, something I truely regret - I had unprotected sex with a 35 yr old female in July. I was intoxicated at the time and didnt know this person. I practiaclly met her on the way home from a night out. She was Korean and her friends were Thai and Japenese. I am fearing the worse. On the way home she asked me to buy condoms; we went back to her house and fell asleep. We woke up and had sexual intercourse. When she relised i didnt have a condom on she pushed me away. I felt like she was trying to potect me? i know this sounds crazy. im sure she was aware of something. We only had sexual intercourse for a short time and I didnt ejaculate. There were vaginal descretions. There was something unusual in the way she acted. It didnt feel right. My wife and I have had intercourse since with protection but the condom broke. Now Im really scared about what I could have done! I cant talk to my wife for obvious reasons and cant bear to get tested. Please give me some advice. Im really scared, scared of losing my wife and scared for our lives. i dont know where to turn?

You bought condoms on the way home and yet you proceeded to have sex without a condom??? Of course she pushed you away! You're lucky she didn't kick you in the balls while doing so for being such a bonehead! Yes, she's "aware of something." She's aware that you behaved completely irresponsibly. I don't think there was anything at all "unusual in the way she acted!"

My advice is that you man up to your mistakes.

1. Level with your wife. It's the only way to confront your guilt and it's the right thing to do.

2. Get an HIV test at the three-month mark.

3. Use condoms with your wife until you can confirm your negative HIV status.

4. Don't ever be so reckless again!

MRI
kill hiv with lasers