Sep 18, 2008
Can a MRI suggesst HIV infection?
Response from Dr. Frascino
The short answer is no. The longer answer is nope!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens When You Get Shingles In Your Eye?
- What Happens If Herpes Is Not Treated?
- What Does A Sore Look Like When You Have Genital Herpes?
- What Causes The Pain For Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Time Frame For Before Herpes Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.