Sep 18, 2008
Can a MRI suggesst HIV infection?
Response from Dr. Frascino
The short answer is no. The longer answer is nope!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Where Did Chlamydia Come From?
- Can Putting A Finger In A Vagina Cause HIV Infection?
- Cut On Finger While Fingering Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.