woohooo?

I tested negative at 6 months/ 179 days: Negative, I was so convinced that the symptoms I had were due to HIV, fever, moles, etc. I had CD4 count tests as well, The ratio and percentage was 2.01 and 47% at week 10 and 14 with low counts, 650 and 730, Shot up to 1150 at 52% and ratio 2.1 at 22 weeks. Can I Woohoo? can you think of any other viral infection with these symptoms?

i paid my cc with this months paycheck. Donation will be made for this awesome cause on 1st oct, sorry for the delay Thankyou for your help.... your the best!

Can you WOO-HOO? Absofrickinlutely! Your negative HIV tests out to six months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. (No John McCain. No Sarah "I can see Russia from my house" Palin.)

I can't diagnose the exact cause of your symptoms over the Internet; however, I can with absolute certainty advise you what's not causing them: it's not HIV! There are many viruses and other ailments that can produce the symptoms you experienced.

Thank you for your tax-deductible donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Now turn off the computer and go out and enjoy your WOO-HOO (safely, of course!).

what if and then!!!
Please help me Dr. Bob, please PCR/PEP (PCR TESTING WHILE TAKING PEP)