HMMM just me???

Hi doc,

First off I would like to say thank you for helping people for charity.

I write to you completly in desperation .

I feel super light headed , I cannot focus ,i feel light headed , nauseas.. I am having a hard time writing this right now.

I have had some diarrehea for the last 5 days and extreme amounts of fatigue and back pains. So much fatigue I cant even work.

That and some dry cough.

I had protected sex with a pro 2 weeks ago but I had a samll cut that i had sahving on my pubic hair area when i was with the pro. and one week 4 days ago and unprotected with someone . she said that she gets tested every 6 months and that she is 100% negative.

Could this be Ars?

Donation on its way , its not much but its the best I can do :)

Thank you again

Protected sex is indeed protected if the latex condom was used properly and did not fail (break). The "samll" cut from "sahving" your nether regions would not be a significant risk, assuming it was not an open bleeding wound. Your more significant HIV-acquisition risk would be the "unprotected" sex you had last week. That does place you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV, and therefore testing is warranted at the three-month mark.

"Symptoms" are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. The reason to worry (and get tested) should be related to risk, not whether you have "symptoms."

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV test (from the date of last potential exposure) will be negative.

Thanks ...not a question
dumb military guy is back .