Thanks ...not a question

Well, I have been reading this board for years now. Sometimes in a panic, others (like presently) calm and collected. I am listening to some good old Fleetwood Mac records actually!!! You're a musician, so I am sure you like them. Anyway, I still have fear of HIV but it is getting better because of medication and therapy. I was paranoid because I got a condom protected blow job by a stripper!! Instead of enjoying my $100, I was a mess. Now, I realize that what is safe is indeed safe. Thanks so much for your time, I hope you get compensated for this!!! I have donated in the past, maybe it is time again. My message to others freaking out for irrational reasons----- "this to shall pass"!!! Thanks and I will no longer freak when wearing a rubber!!! Oh, one more thing. I grew up with people that were always uncomfortable with the idea of homosexuality. I am a straight male, but I have great respect for anyone that is homosexual in this tough world we live in. I would never judge anyone differently because of their sexual orientation. You are a great guy, peace!!

I decided to pop my copy of the 2004 reissue of Fleetwood Mac's Rumors CD on while responding to your question. Nicks was in great form for that album, eh?

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your comments and advice. I also appreciate your enlightened view of sexual orientation (as opposed to "lifestyle choice!"). Finally, thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Your gift will help the foundation provide crucial services to men, women and children living with the challenges of HIV/AIDS. Plus, it will help promote HIV/AIDS awareness, education and prevention.

As for my "compensation," all my work here is voluntary. The reward is helping others in need. I've always found that whatever I give in the spirit of genuine compassion has been returned to me one thousand fold in thousand different ways.

Be well. Stay well.

question not in the archives (ignore duplicate in fatigue)
HMMM just me???