expert in medicine not politics

I'm appalled that you have a forum to base your opinion, and that's all it is... as a part of the gay community you should realize that you are only appealing to the less educated and you act like you're something, when in all reality you're nothing.... just like Obama voters (blacks on welfare, gays with aids,etc.) You want to the government to pay for it. Big suprise. Hell no! Just be a doctor and shut your snarky comments. You all wanna cry homophobes and racism but as soon as you get a chance you talk shit that you can't back up man to man... ha, only forum for the vulnerable.

Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama Sr. (black muslim) of Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann Dunham of Wichita, Kansas. (white atheist ).

When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced and his father returned to Kenya. His mother married Lolo Soetoro -- a Muslim -- moving to Jakarta with Obama when he was six years old. Within six months he had learned to speak the Indonesian language. Obama spent "two years in a Muslim school, then two more in a Catholic school" in Jakarta. Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim while admitting that he was once a Muslim, mitigating that damning information by saying that, for two years, he also attended a Catholic school.

Obama's father, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. was a radical Muslim who migrated from Kenya to Jakarta, Indonesia. He met Obama's mother, Ann Dunham-a white atheist from Wichita, Kansas-at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Obama, Sr. and Dunham divorced when Barack, Jr. was two.

Obama's spinmeisters are now attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came from his father and that influence was temporary at best.

In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya immediately following the divorce and never again had any direct influence over his son's education.

Dunham married another Muslim, Lolo Soetoro who educated his stepson as a good Muslim by enrolling him in one of Jakarta's Wahabbi schools. Wahabbism is the radical teaching that created the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad on the industrialized world.

Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when you are seeking political office in the United States, Obama joined the United Church of Christ to help purge any notion that he is still a Muslim.

Well, let's see. Your shockingly ignorant and hate-filled post manages to insult me, all African Americans, all gays, all people living with HIV/AIDS, all people who don't believe in your version of God, all Muslims, Barrack Obama and anyone with a modicum of common sense or moral rectitude. BRAVO, that's quite an "accomplishment". However, somehow I don't think the higher powers are smiling on you at the moment. In fact, I'd be willing to bet in the next life you may well be reborn as pond scum or perhaps as a dung beetle.

"Obama takes great care to conceal the fact he is a Muslim . . . ." YIKES! It must be uncomfortable living in your parallel universe where truth and reality can so completely and willfully be ignored. All I can do is hope that your closed mind will someday experience enlightenment and perhaps even compassion and common sense. But to tell you the truth, I'm somewhat doubtful it will ever happen. Nonetheless, I'll say a prayer for you. No, really I will, because it really must suck to be you and live with such a hate-filled compassionless heart. Don't bother writing back; I won't be posting any more of your contemptuous poppycock.

Question reposted from Fatigue and Anemia
RE: Dr.Bob, do you have a moment?