Question reposted from Fatigue and Anemia

I still respect both McCain and Obama, but I do think you're right that Obama's policies will help a great swath of people (and I'm a VA voter).

Here's my quick question. I'm very paranoid about catching HIV and don't do much especially with random people. I met a guy once and thought it would be fun to masturbate together. No touching or anything. My penis was near his upper chest (he was lying on a bed) and he moved his face to try and suck me. He didn't get there because I pulled back, and his lips did not touch my penis. However, his breath came very close (I could feel the warmth from it) and he was probably an inch or less from it. Is this an "essentially nonexistent" risk or a "nonexistent" risk? I know the casual contact rule, but somehow (and maybe this is just psychological) this seems a little different. Feel free to be brief. And I promise that a check to your foundation will be in the mail this Christmas. You've helped me so much!

That would be an absofrickinlutely nonexistent HIV risk. Your chances of acquiring HIV from someone breathing on your throbbing tallywhacker at close range are exactly zero, zip, nada, bupkis! HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. (No McCain. No "I can see Russia from my house" Palin.)

Please encourage all your friends and family in VA to support Obama and the Democrats in Nov. McCain's choice of Palin demonstrates he is reckless and clearly not putting America First by any stretch of the imagination. This bodes poorly for how he would govern. Obama is the only real choice for change and hope.

Be well. Stay well.

Can i get AIDS after masturabating with 2 ziploc bags (MASTURBATION, ZIPLOC BAGS) (SEX WITH PLASTIC BAGS 2008)
expert in medicine not politics