unproteced sex with a sex worker

Dr Bob-

Here's my situation. I lost my job a few weeks ago and was feeling really upset and depressed. So I did something incredibly stupid. I went out and had unprotected vaginal intercourse with this girl who happens to be a prositute. I also happen to know this girl because ive dated her before and i never took a risk like this. She told me that she swears she doesn't do this with anyone else, get's tested on a regular basis, and uses protection on everyone. she told me because she took up my offer because dated me before, trusts me, and felt sorry for me. Now I realize the loss of a job is not worth risking your life over something as dangerous like what i did. I called her again because I was really worried and she got angry at me swearing that she doesn't have anything and that she has a daughter to take care of. I plan on getting tested within 3 months but I wanted to know. What would be my risk assesment of acquiring something? i am circumsized, don't do drugs, she doesn't do any illegal substance that i know of, and i didn't see any visible bleeding, washed myself immediately, and it was just that one time (and i didn't ejaculate into her)

The estimated per-act statistical risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive penile-vaginal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated statistical risk would be even less, as we do not know the HIV status of your "girl who happens to be a prostitute." Since you are still in touch with her, perhaps she would be willing to get a rapid HIV test now. You would then know her current HIV status within 20 minutes. If indeed she tests negative, you can breathe a sigh of relief, as the only remaining risk would be the very remote chance that she was in her window period (period prior to HIV seroconversion). You should still get your own HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark for complete assurance of your negative status.

please answer will donate
erythematous candidiasis...likely HIV?