just wanting to check

Dr Franscino, thankyou so much for your response. I am just a little bit woried about your response. In answer to my question about antibodies still showing up after 11 years you said that "your wories are officially not over" but then you went on to say that essentially I am fine and that my test is definitive and conclusive. So I don't quite know whether i am definately in the clear or not. I presume that I am and that "your worries are officially not over" was perhaps a typo. Could you please just clarify what you meant because I think that you are saying that everything is fine but just want to confirm that this is actually what you mean. Desperate to WOHOO!!!! Really grateful for your patience

Paul

Hey Paul,

That was indeed a typo. The "not" was supposed to be "now!" I've corrected the error. Please accept my apologies for any confusion. (I'm actually a shitty typist.) By the way, Paul, you mistyped my name! It's Frascino, not Franscino! (See, it can happen to any of us!)

Be well and let that pent-up WOO-HOO rip!

Stop worring get tested & believe in test results
Emergency PEP for serodiscordant couples?